Monday, October 29, 2012

Prima Doors









Three days till the little Witches and Goblins come trick or treating at your door. We live in the country so on a good year we will see 5 or 6 little spooks. I read this the other day and it seems fitting "You know you live in Alberta when you make your kids Halloween Costumes big enough to put a winter parka and ski pants underneath"

I love to see a good little witch at my door.
What is your favorite little dress up person ?
 


                     Out of the snow and back to the beach for me
 The center photo is a reflection taken in the patio doors
I then surrounded it with other  sunset photos. A bit of craft
moss also altered with the spray. Some shells and an old
alphabet that was a terrible color. I changed that with
alcohol ink. The sign is part of a Cosmo Cricket Pack.
I made my own background for this LO
I started with a neutral piece of card stock
I wanted my photos to line up so I drew a horizontal line
on the card stock where I wanted to horizon line to be.
Then I assembled the sprays that would match my color
pallet. NOTE: I like to spray a sample of my Lindy's onto
a white card stock and tape it to the bottle, this helps
me to see at a glance what the spray will dry like.

I sprayed the mist where I wanted it, then turned the piece
on its side so it would drip in a horizontal line.
I used my heat gun to dry it between layers.

I altered the color of this little charm with the same
spray I used for my background
Aren't those doors by Prima so sweet?
 
Suggested Products:
LOVE THESE DOORS