Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Scrapbooking made simple

 
Hello!
 
If you have been to the South store recently, you may have noticed how the front of the store has been displayed with different versions of how to make Scrapbooking simple. I am a cardmaker and although I would love to Scrapbook, with all the cards/mini books I like to make, there is just not enough time! I love taking photos and have always enjoyed putting my photos into photo albums but since I started cardmaking, I thought I would scrapbook all my photos. However, its been about 7 years and today was the first scrapbook page I have ever made! When I saw the wonderful displays of how easy Scrapbooking can be, I fell in love and immediately bought the page protectors and matching paper lines.
 
If you did not know, We R Memory Keepers has page protectors and Memory Works Simple Stories have papers that fit perfectly into the page protectors.
 
To make this a little easier to explain, I copied the following from the Simple Stories Blog:
 
"Simple Stories is quick, easy and beautiful scrapbooking! Our approach to scrapbooking will change the way you preserve, document and share your most important memories. Our products will simplify your life and leave you time to do what is most important – making more memories!"
 


 
Easy!!! I love it! I printed off 22 pictures this morning and have them all in a scrapbook already....I just need to add some journalling!
 
Here is the 12x12 page (its my first 12x12 ever!)
 
and it was hard to take a picture as they are in the shiny protectors but here is a picture of a few of the pages.
 
 
If you don't have time to scrapbook...this method is for you!
 
Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!
 
SUPPLIES
We R Memory Keepers - Multipack Page Protectors
Ranger - Glossy Accents
American Crafts - Scallop Punch
Bo Bunny - Double Dot Paper
Misc - Prima Leaves
 
 
 
 
 


7 comments:

NickelNook said...

GORGEOUS work, Hannah! Love the fabulous Fall colours! Congratulations on becoming a scrapbooker! :o)

fairyrocks said...

You are a natural for sure!!
Lovley Hannah

Sarah L said...

Sooo beautiful! Are these particular type of page protectors (with the divided pockets) available in the store? How many come per package? Now I want to make one in this format!

Cindy C. said...

Wow these fab products sure would ease the scrapbooking process!

Hannah said...

Thank you for your lovely comments! And yes Sarah they are available in the store, they come in lots of different size pockets and are between $6.99 and $7.99 for a pack of 10. My favourite is the multi pack!

Angela Fehr said...

I started buying the collection kits for my classes - people love it!

Sarah L said...

Maybe the wonderful teachers at the store can add a class for this type of scrapbooking *hint hint*. Either way...looks amazing, my friend and I decided we were all in to try this.