Wednesday, October 10, 2012

SEI "Holiday Traditions"

 
Happy Wednesday!
 
Today I have two Layouts and a card to share using the new SEI Christmas line "HOLIDAY TRADITIONS".  At first I wasn't sure what I thought about this line but after creating the pages I really enjoy the look of it!



 
 
This line is great as it has sundries as well as Washi tape and brads and lettering that all goes together!  One of the biggest things I try to pass onto people is that it makes your life so much easier if you purchase everything within the same line to make your creations!!
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!
 
SUPPLIES:
 
Dees Distinctively - Christmas tree NO 2 metal die

4 comments:

NickelNook said...

Beautiful projects! It looks like a lovely collection! Thanks very much!...Nancy :o)

fairyrocks said...

Wow this is a wonderful collection. And I see you used the tree die's that I was recently mooning over, awesome!!

Sharon said...

I love the way your layouts turned out with this paper line, Selena. I love the balance in it. The tree is really pretty, too!

Selena Manes said...

Thank you ladies:)