Sunday, February 23, 2014

1 Layout, 24 Stamps - It's all in the TECHNIQUE!



Here's another background with lots of color that can easily be used on either cards or a Scrapbook Layout.

Once again, I started with my stark white piece of paper and this time there is no trace of that white remaining.

I used my Dylusions sprays in the following order; Pure SunshineMelted ChocolateFresh lime, and Bubblegum Pink. I sprayed the first three colors on my page until most of my sheet was covered and let this dry.



You can tell by looking straight on where the first three colors went and then I used the Bubblegum to give the page an all over spray and to kind of smooth out the look. I finished the edges with some Vintage Photo Distress Ink.


I just wanted to stamp words of encouragement on my entire background so I used 24 stamps and covered my whole 12 x 12 surface. Usually I just start stamping but sometimes I like to make sure that everything will fit properly. This would certainly be a lot quicker on a card and just think of how cool it would be to use all of the different 'Birthday Greetings' or 'Christmas Greetings' that you own on the one card front.


I stamped the whole page using the Luxe Rich Cocoa ink from Tsukineko.


In this case, I just want the words to be very subtle as I'm just trying to emulate the pants that my granddaughter is wearing and the rain. I covered my page with a template and covered this with Versamark embossing ink.


I then used clear embossing powder and melted this. I used a mister and created water stains all over my page.  I laid my craft sheet over my page and ironed the whole page.

I used a chipboard alpha and some chipboard embellishments and covered these with the same ink and also clear embossed them. 


I hope you enjoyed this and will give it a try. Check out my Blog this week to see my Big project that I finally completed.

Products Used:
Art Gone Wild Stamp - Way With Words Cling Mounted Tim Holtz [AGW-CMS165]
Bazzill Splat Mat [BAZ-302461]
Hampton Art Stamp - Graphic 45 Typography 3 Cling Set [HMA-IC0284]
KaiserCraft Stamp - Dress Form Texture Clear [KS-CS884]
KaiserCraft Stamp - Kaiser Smile Clear Set [KS-CS130]
KaiserCraft Stamp - Kaiser Way of Life Clear Set [KS-CS128]
KaiserCraft Stamp - Tea Break Clear Stamp [KS-CS144]
Ranger Dylusions Spray Pure Sunshine [R-DYC33929]
Ranger Dylusions Spray Melted Chocolate [R-DYC33905]
Ranger Dylusions Spray Fresh lime [R-DYC33875]
Ranger Dylusions Spray Bubblegum Pink [R-DYC33844]
Ranger Distress Ink Vintage Photo [R-TIM19527]
Tsukinekor Clear Embossing Powder [TS-EB05]
Tsukineko Memento Luxe Rich Cocoa [TS-ML-000-800]
We R Memory Keepers 4 x 3 punch [WR-71318-0]